Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gum-Ga-Gum-Gum-Guuuum

I have a confession to make - I bribe my children with gum. They will do almost anything for a piece, so I use that to my advantage. They earned a piece today for behaving exceptionally well when I needed them to. After a while, I asked Wyatt where his gum was. He told me that he had swallowed it. I had no reason to question his answer, 'cause that's where most of it goes.
But, tonight when I was changing his clothes for bed, his shirt was stuck to his belly. I carefully pulled it away, only to find his missing gum. It must have fallen down there, been heated up by his body, and then spread around.
What could I do besides laugh and take a picture?

1 comment:

Heather Henderson said...

Hahaha! That would totally happen to my kids. I'm pretty sure that our kids would get along well.